- 1 roasted Sargento bulb OR 1 tablespoon bottled, chopped roasted garlic
- 1 medium red bell pepper, roasted and peeled
- 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup drained, canned cannellini beans
- 1/2- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
Preheat oven to 400°.
Add yogurt, beans and cayenne pepper; process until smooth. Add feta and pulse just until combined.
Serve with pita chips, crackers or sliced vegetables.
How to Roast Garlic
Heat oven to 400°. Slice off the top of the garlic head with a sharp knife to expose the cloves. Place the garlic on a square of aluminum foil. Fold foil to seal. Wrap entirely in more foil and bake 45 minutes. Unwrap and let cool. Squeeze the soft garlic cloves from their skins.
How to Roast Bell Pepper
Cut bell pepper in half, lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper, skin side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 15 minutes or until blackened. Place bell pepper in a zip-top, heavy-duty plastic bag and seal; let stand 10 minutes. Peel.